The Mezotur Water Park is located in Hungary. This project has been carried out in conjunction with Van Egdom, world leader in the construction of water rides and slides.
Traditional Hungarian wine culture is a key part of the inspiration behind the design of the Mezotur park. Located adjacent to a five star hotel, the park boasts both an indoor play area and an indoor luxury spa. The theming of this park includes is didactic and amusing tour on Hungarian wine cellars and history and incorporates numerous cultural references to the Magyar.
The Mezotur Waterpark is built around a large central squared space where the spa and restaurant areas are located. Rocas & Design has developed an exclusive technique to recreate gardens and forests with silicon plants surprisingly realistic to the touch. Rocas & Design have developed an exclusive technique to recreate gardens and forests with surprisingly convincing realistic silicon plants to the touch.
However, in order to figure out the magnitude of this project, you will find some information hereunder:
- Indoor surface area of 11,000 m2
- Themed wine barrels, stone ashlars and thatch roofs
- 4 monumental sculptures 10.5m in heigh
- Restaurant area with large glazed terrace
- 2 infant pools, wavepool and a pool for adults
- Waterslides: Space Bowl, Tube slides and Oval Tube Slides, Vinotheray spa