The Bora Bora Restaurant was designed as one of the points of sale in the Marina d'Or Water Park. Having a marked Polynesian atmosphere, this restaurant is beautifully integrated within the park, allowing the exploration of new business opportunities offered by such a versatile facility as a water park. The themed elements include:
- Fully-themed surface of 800 m2.
- Thatched roofing themed with multicolor wood.
- Carved multicolor wooden columns with ethnic features.
- Large-scale with ethnic features.
- Indoor and outdoor free standing sculptures.
- Natural American bamboo palisade.
- Multicolor coffered ceiling in wood with Polynesian beams and features.
- Thatched pergola and wooden structure for arbor.